Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: cheap analogue PC editing card

  1. #1
    Inactive Member chinnyboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 2001
    Posts
    42
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    I am a first time director in need of help. Please could you tell me what is the best, cheapest PC capture card for editing analogue Hi8? I bought a USB device and it sucks, I need a fast, full screen device (in PCI). Thanks, Alex Clough, 17.

    ------------------

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Curtin-Parloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2000
    Posts
    376
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Alex

    I'm afraid you won't get a lot of help here (or too much?)
    Everybody using capture cards seems to have a different one, and we all have our favourites and pet hates.

    Anyway. I use a DC10+ from pinnacle - I got it fairly cheap from DABS.com and it's hardly given me any trouble. The only thing is that it hasn't any sound input, so you have to use your soundcard, and some people get the sound drifting out of sync. Take a look in the older messages for all the stuff

    cheers

    paul

    ------------------
    BAD EYE - Coming Soon www.curtin-parloe.co.uk/badeye Curtin Parloe 2001

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •